SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE
COLUMBIA TOWNSHIP BOARD
August 3, 2020 9:00 AM
This meeting will be held electronically pursuant to the Open Meetings Act and Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-154. Pursuant to Executive Order 2020-154, the Township gives notice of the following:
- Reason for Electronic Meeting. The Township Board is holding its meetings by electronic means only because, pursuant to Executive Order 2020-160, no more than 10 people can gather in the building at one time and residents must remain at home or in their place of residence to the maximum extent feasible.
- Procedures. The public may participate in the meeting electronically and may make public comment by:
- Calling 1-800-366-4068 and enter PIN 1945458# or
- Accessing the webinar: https://webinar.anymeeting.com/542-261-720 with PIN 297-2124#
- Contact Information. For those people who desire to contact members of the Township Board to provide input or ask questions on any business that will come before the public body at the meeting, please contact Christy Case, Township Clerk, email@example.com prior to the start of the special meeting.
- Persons with Disabilities. Persons with disabilities may participate in the meeting through the methods set forth in paragraph 2. Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services in order to attend electronically should notify Christy Case, Township Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org within a reasonable time in advance of the meeting.
The purpose(s) of the Special Meeting of the Columbia Township Board is as follows:
- Discuss interview process for Administrative Assistant position
- Anything that may properly come before the board
Date: 8/1/2020 Christy Case, Clerk
53053 CR 388
Grand Junction, MI 49056