COLUMBIA TOWNSHIP PLANNING COMMISSION
VAN BUREN COUNTY, MICHIGAN
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF INTENT TO USE A VIRTUAL PLATFORM FOR PUBLIC HEARING
TO: THE RESIDENTS AND PROPERTY OWNERS OF COLUMBIA TOWNSHIP, VAN BUREN COUNTY, MICHIGAN, AND ANY OTHER INTERESTED PERSONS:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Planning Commission of Columbia Township will hold a Public Hearing and regular meeting concerning the following matter on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 7:00 PM via virtual platform (at the Columbia Township Hall, 53053 C.R. 388, Grand Junction, within the Township).
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the item(s) to be considered at said public hearing include the following:
- Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)
- any other business that may come before the commission.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE Pursuant to the Open Meeting Act – SB 1108 the Township gives notice of the following:
- Reason for Electronic Meeting. The Planning Commission is holding its meeting by electronic means only to protect the health and safety of our citizens and board.
- Procedures. The public may participate in the meeting electronically and may make a public comment by:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99610050657 or dial 1-312-626-6799
Meeting ID: 996 1005 0657
- Contact Information. For those people who desire to contact members of the Planning Commission to provide input or ask questions on any business that will come before the public body at the meeting, please contact Christy Case, Township Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the meeting.
- Persons with Disabilities. Persons with disabilities may participate in the meeting through the methods set forth in paragraph 2. Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services in order to attend electronically should notify Christy Case, Township Clerk, email@example.com within a reasonable time in advance of the meeting.