NOTE: Due to restrictions passed down from the Governor regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be holding this meeting virtually. Materials and links for access are below.
Information and Reports:
- Fire Department Report
- Sheriff Department Report
- Life EMS Report
- Board Reports:
- Senior Services Report
- County Commissioner (none available)
- Road Commission Reports:
- Assessor’s Report
- Bids for Excess Real Estate (sealed bids – cannot post)
- Security Policy – 2nd Reading
- Records Management Policy – 2nd Reading
- Computer and Internet Use Policy – 2nd Reading
- Employee Handbook – 2nd Reading
- Bank accounts
- Pandemic discussion
- Resolution 2020-03 Budget amendments for 2019/20:
- Resolution 2020-04 Budget 2020/21:
- Resolution 2020-05 Pay Certain Monthly Expenditures to Avoid Penalties
- Resolution 2020-06 Banking Institutions
- Resolution 2020-07 Fire Levy
- Setting member salaries:
- Resolution 2020-12 2020/21 Meeting Schedule
- Clerk election pay
- Foyer construction
- Fire Department Lieutenant Promotion
Please join via your computer or mobile phone data option when possible to reduce costs to the Township. Simply click on the link above to access the meeting. Enter your name and submit. When asked to dial in, if possible, select “Switch to Computer Audio” in the bottom left corner of the window.
If you would like to participate but are unable to join via your computer or mobile phone data option, please call 800-366-4068 and enter PIN 1945458#.
When you enter the room your microphone will be muted. If you do not want to speak, you can use a computer or phone to just listen. You can use the chat and/or Q&A features any time during the meeting. The board will only respond during public comments unless the communications are technology-related. Also, during public comment time you will be able to use a microphone or phone audio if you have it available. You will need to indicate that you wish to speak and the supervisor will provide you with speaking rights at the appropriate time.
We are using the AnyMeeting platform for our meetings. For additional information on participating in AnyMeeting webinars, click here.