In addition to the Township Clerk, the Township Deputy Clerk, Kara Hartmann-Laraway, can assist citizens with their election-related needs.
- You may register to vote at the Columbia Township Clerk’s office Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
- A voter registration form can be found here and filled out prior to arrival.
Absentee ballots can be returned via USPS, in-person during normal township business hours, or in the drop box on township property. There is a drive-up secure drop box available for your convenience.
To view current ballots, visit the “Michigan Voter Information Center (MVIC)”.
2022 Elections include:
- May 3rd - Bangor Schools Millage Election
- August 2nd - State Primary Election
- November 8th - State General Election