- Burial requests are available here: https://www.columbiatwp.com/documents/burial-request/.
- NEEDED: Staff/ volunteers (Is that you? Please let us know if you are interested in volunteering to help with this project.) Data entry will take time to enter decades of cemetery records into the new system.
- We are working to update next of kin contacts for all graves. Please complete the form here if you are aware of a next of kin for a grave in one of our cemeteries: https://www.columbiatwp.com/cemetery-plot-contact-update/
- The current fees are available here: fee schedule.
- A schedule of cemetery activities including clean-up days, foundation digging and pouring, memorial events, etc. will be provided soon.
Due to funding restrictions - our efforts to improve the cemeteries will be limited unless additional funds are obtained.
If you would like to help with these efforts, please reach out to Christy Case, Clerk, at email@example.com or 269.434.6227.
Columbia Township Cemetery Ordinances, Rules and Regulations
We trust that every lot owner in the cemetery is interested in the enforcement of the rules, as they are necessary to assure the proper management and development of beautiful cemeteries as well as the dignity that they deserves. The cemeteries are hallowed in our hearts and in our memories and we trust that no one will intentionally violate any of the rules.