COLUMBIA TOWNSHIP BOARD OF REVIEW
VAN BUREN COUNTY, MICHIGAN
PUBLIC NOTICE AND
NOTICE OF INTENT TO USE A VIRTUAL PLATFORM FOR PUBLIC HEARING
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Board of Review of Columbia Township will hold:
March 2nd, 2021 (7:00am – 8:00am) = Organizational Meeting – No Appeals
March 8th, 2021 (3:00pm – 9:00pm) = Appeal Hearing*
March 9th, 2021 (9:00am –3:00 pm) = Appeal Hearing*
via virtual platform; Pursuant to the Open Meeting Act – SB 1108 the Township gives notice of the following:
1. Reason for Electronic Meeting. The Board of Review is holding its meetings by electronic means only to protect the health and safety of our citizens and Board Members.
2. Procedures. The public may participate in the meeting electronically and may make public comment by:
Join Zoom on Your Computer
Meeting ID: 981 7437 3350
3. Contact Information. For those people who desire to contact members of the Board of Review to provide input or ask questions on any business that will come before them at the meeting, please contact Anne Richmond, Assessor, email@example.com prior to the start of the meeting.
4. Persons with Disabilities. Persons with disabilities may participate in the meeting through the methods set forth in paragraph 2. Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services in order to attend electronically should notify Christy Case, Township Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org within a reasonable time in advance of the meeting.
* By Board resolution, residents are able to protest by letter, provided protest letter is received prior to March 9th, 2021
The tentative ratios and the estimated multipliers for each class of real property and personal property for 2021 are as follows: