Current Absentee Voting Information:
- You no longer need a reason to obtain an absentee ballot.
- Eligible citizens can now register in person at the Clerk’s office with proof of residency starting 14 days before an election and continuing through 8 pm on Election Day.
- Election day registrants may obtain and vote an absent voter ballot in person in the clerk’s office or vote in person in the proper precinct.
- All registered voters can now request to be placed on the permanent absentee list.
- Deadline for the Clerk’s office to receive an application for an absentee ballot to be mailed is now 5 p.m. the Friday before an election.